Bursting with refreshing, vibrant flavours, this speedy salad is a deliciously easy dinner idea for two. Nutty broad beans, crumbled feta cheese and soft-boiled eggs with perfectly molten yolks, all offset by a gorgeous, velvety tahini sauce.
- Put the broad beans and peas in a bowl. Pour over freshly boiled water and set aside until thawed.
- Meanwhile, cook the eggs in boiling water for 6 mins. Remove from the heat and run under cold water until cool enough to handle. Peel and discard the shells. Cut the eggs into quarters.
- For the dressing, combine the tahini, garlic and lemon juice in a jug. Gradually add 2 tbsp water, whisking until smooth and runny. Season to taste.
- Drain the beans and peas and put in a serving bowl with the spring onions, watercress, rocket and spinach. Toss to combine.
- Arrange the eggs on top of the salad, then crumble over the feta. Scatter over the parsley and sesame seeds. Pour over the dressing just before serving.
See more Vegetarian recipes