You should receive an email shortly.
Please log in to add this recipe
Go to binder
Fans of Hawaiian pizza will love this burger. Sweet pineapple and peppers complement tangy BBQ sauce and juicy beef burgers. Stuff it all inside a toasted brioche bun with rashers of streaky bacon. This is sure to become a new family barbecue favourite. See method
of the reference intake
1. Heat a griddle pan or barbecue until hot.
2. Barbecue or griddle the bacon rashers for 3-4 mins each side until crisp and golden. Set aside.
3. Brush the pineapple rings and red pepper cheeks with BBQ sauce, then griddle or barbecue until visibly charred and slightly softened.
4. Brush both sides of the burgers with the oil and cook for 6-8 mins each side until cooked through.
5. Lightly toast the burger buns, then smooth the remaining BBQ sauce on each cut side. Fill with the rocket, followed by the burger, pineapple, red pepper, bacon and red onion. Top with the burger lids and serve immediately.
See more Barbecue recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.
Before you comment please read our community guidelines.