1. Mix the peanut butter, brown sugar and rice snaps in a small bowl, set aside.
2. Put half the chocolate and half the coconut oil, if using, in another small heatproof bowl and melt in the microwave on high in 30-sec bursts for about 90 secs in total.
3. Divide the melted chocolate between two cupcake cases and tip the cases all the way round so the chocolate covers about 1.5cm up the sides. Transfer to the freezer and leave to set for 2-3 mins. Put the chocolate bowl to one side.
4. Remove the cupcake cases from the freezer and divide the peanut butter mixture between them, pressing down with a spoon so it evenly fills each case.
5. Melt the remaining chocolate as before, then spoon over the filling, tipping the case to completely cover the peanut mixture. Return to the freezer to fully set for about 5 mins. Top with a little sea salt, if using.
Make ahead: Best stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks (as the chocolate can bloom when it defrosts) but can be stored in the freezer for up to 1-3 months.
See more Vegan dessert recipes