Children will love these cute baked potato sail boats, which are topped with gooey melted cheese, pepperoni and strips of green pepper. Get the kids involved by letting them help make the colourful paper sails for your boats.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 180°C, 200, fan 180°C.
- Prick the potatoes with a fork, then rub all over with the olive oil. Bake for 1 1/4 hours, or until the skin is crispy and the flesh is soft when tested with a skewer. Cut in half lengthways.
- Divide the butter and oregano between the potatoes and mash into the flesh with a fork until soft and fluffy. Preheat the grill to high.
- Spoon the passata over the top of the potatoes, scatter over most of the cheddar and the mozzarella. Top with the pepperoni and pepper, then scatter over the remaining cheddar. Grill for 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden.
- To make the sails, cut small semi circles from a sheet of colourful thick paper. Pierce 2 small holes in the top and bottom of the straight edge and thread onto the cocktail sticks. Decorate the potatoes with the sails.
Tip: The pepperoni gives a pizza-style flavour, but if the kids are after something a little more subtle, replace with strips of cooked ham.
See more Easy kids recipes