Give this zesty paprika and orange lamb hotpot a go for dinner tonight. This tasty one-pot dish is so easy to make; you simply need to cook the lamb with garlic, ginger, orange slices and white wine to create a fragrant and satisfying lamb stew.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180˚C, fan 160˚C.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a medium casserole dish and fry the lamb for 5-10 mins turning frequently to brown all over. Set aside and sprinkle over the paprika.
- Peel and slice 2 garlic cloves and add to the casserole dish with 1 tbsp of the oil, ginger, onion and orange. Fry for 5 mins until everything is lightly browned.
- Return the lamb to the casserole dish and pour over the wine. Bring to the boil then cover with a lid and transfer to the oven for 2 hrs 30 mins, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, toss the new potatoes with the remaining oil and garlic cloves. Place on a large baking tray and roast in the oven with the lamb for the last 40 mins of cooking time. After 35 mins, scatter with the rosemary and lemon zest.
- Slice the lamb and serve with the roast potatoes, oranges and salad leaves. Drizzle over the cooking juices.
See more Lamb recipes