Everyone has a favourite corn topping so this pick ‘n’ mix option solves all your problems. With chilli cheese mayo, jalapeno butter or a sweet coconut sugar, this satisfying snack is perfect for feeding a crowd. It also happens to be gluten-free and vegetarian for any friends with dietary requirements.
- For the chilli cheese, mix the mayo, lemon juice and cheese in a bowl.
- To make the jalapeño butter, simply mash all of the ingredients together.
- For the coconut sugar, toast the dessicated coconut in a frying pan over a low heat, stirring until golden brown. Mix straight away with the sugar, a little salt and plenty of black pepper.
- Cut each corn cob into 3 smaller chunks. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the cobs and simmer for 3-4 mins, until tender when pierced with a knife. Drain, then divide into 3 batches.
- Brush the cheesy mayonnaise over one batch of corn, then sprinkle with the chilli flakes. Spoon the jalapeño butter over the second batch. Toss the third batch in the melted butter and sprinkle over the coconut sugar. Let your guests dig in with their hands, or poke a skewer into each cob to serve.
See more Summer recipes