1. Preheat the grill to medium.
2. Cook the peas in boiling water for 2 mins, drain well. Mix together the tuna, yogurt and peas. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
3. Lightly toast the pitta breads.
4. Spoon the tuna mix between the pittas, spreading evenly over one side, then top with the grated cheese and spring onion.
5. Place on a baking sheet, then grill for 3-5 mins until the cheese has melted and the tuna is warmed through.
6. Meanwhile, toss together the pepper, carrot, lettuce, cucumber and lemon. Serve the tuna pittas with the rainbow salad.
See more Easy recipes for kids
Cooking for children: There are no reference intakes for children and all of these recipes are based on recommendations for an adult woman's portion size. In children of different ages, there is variation in their energy (calorie) requirements and nutrient recommendations. If you are interested in which portion size is best for your child, you can visit the School Food Standards.