Valentine's rocky road recipe
Whether you're having a romantic night in for two or Galentine's with the girls, make this Valentine's rocky road for an easy no-bake treat. Load up white chocolate with salty popcorn, cherries, cranberries, marshmallows and crushed custard creams for the dream dessert for anyone with a sweet tooth. See method
- 450g white chocolate, broken into chunks
- 80g butter
- 50g sweet and salty popcorn
- 150g custard creams, broken into small chunks
- 100g dried cranberries
- 50g glacé cherries, halved
- 50g mini marshmallows
- 2 x 39g tubes giant love hearts
- 3 tbsp freeze-dried strawberries
- 2 tbsp gold sprinkles
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large, heatproof bowl over a pan of gently boiling water. Remove from the heat and mix in the popcorn, custard creams, dried fruit, marshmallows and ¾ of the love hearts until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared tin, smooth into the corners and press down with the back of a spoon until compact. Scatter over the freeze-dried strawberries and gold sprinkles and press in the remaining love hearts.
- Put in the fridge and chill for at least 2 hrs or overnight. Once firm, cut into 24 squares. The rocky road will keep for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container in the fridge.
See more Valentine’s recipes