Vegan hot chocolate recipe
Don't miss out on a winter favourite with this vegan hot chocolate recipe using creamy cinnamon-spiced oat milk and dairy-free whipped cream. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and grate over some dairy-free chocolate for extra indulgence. See method
- 250ml oat milk-alternative
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom choc shot liquid chocolate
- Food Heaven heavenly whipped vegan cream, to serve
- Free From chocolate bar, to serve
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Heat oat milk with the cinnamon stick in a small saucepan over a medium heat, stirring, for 5 mins or until hot. Stir in the Sweet Freedom Choc Shot Hot Chocolate until melted.
- Pour into a heatproof glass or mug and top with a squirt of cream. Garnish with the cinnamon stick and grate over some chocolate to decorate.
See more Vegan recipes