Thursday: Cheesy tomato baked cauliflower
1 cauliflower, leaves separated, cut into florets
2 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
100g frozen sliced peppers
400g tin chopped tomatoes
1 white baton baguette, about a 1/3 cut into small cubes
210g fresh mozzarella, drained
2 x bags boil in the bag brown rice
450g green beans
20g unsalted butter
1. Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C.
2. Lay the cauliflower and the leaves in a large roasting tin, drizzle with 1 tbsp of the oil and season with salt and black pepper. Roast for 15 mins.
3. While the cauliflower is cooking, heat the rest of the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onion and garlic for 5 mins or until beginning to soften. Stir in the frozen peppers and tinned tomatoes, season and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5 mins.
4. Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the bags of rice for 18-20 mins or until tender. Cut the bags open and drain well.
5. Take the roasting tin from the oven, toss the cauliflower and pour over the tomato sauce. Top with the cubed bread and tear over the mozzarella. Return to the oven and bake for 10-15 mins, or until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
6. Cook the frozen green beans according to pack instructions and toss with the butter.
7. Serve a wedge of the cauliflower with a little rice, the green beans and any leftover torn bread for dipping.