Aperol spritz recipe
A classic Italian drink that's growing in popularity in the UK, this refreshing blend of Aperol (infusion of bitter-sweet orange, herbs and roots), prosecco and soda is very easy to make. See method
- 60ml Aperol
- 90ml Tesco Finest prosecco
- 60ml orange-flavoured tonic, such as Fever Tree Light Spanish Clementine Tonic Water
- clementine slice, to garnish
1. Fill a large wine glass or highball with ice and pour over the Aperol, then gently pour in the prosecco and the tonic water so that it doesn’t bubble over.
2. Cut halfway into the clementine slice and twist, securing with a cocktail stick. Rest on the rim of the glass to garnish.
See more Italian recipes