Blackberry Moscow mule recipe
Add tart blackberries to this classic vodka cocktail for a refreshing, seasonal tipple that's ready in no time. Shaken with fiery ginger beer and sharp lemon juice, it's the perfect accompaniment for late-summer and autumnal festivities. Simply serve with ice and a sprig of cool mint. See method
- 5 frozen blackberries, defrosted
- 50ml vodka
- 25ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- fiery ginger beer
- sprig of mint
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Put the blackberries in a highball glass and bash lightly with the end of a wooden spoon to break down slightly.
- Stir in the vodka and the lemon juice, then half-fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Top up with the ginger beer, then garnish with a mint sprig.
See more Cocktail recipes