Cranberry Kir Royale recipe
Festive fruit gives this Kir Royale an extra special twist. With a syrup made from cranberries, Crème de Cassis and sugar this Champagne cocktail is the perfect Christmas party idea. See method
- 150g (5oz) fresh cranberries, or frozen cranberries, defrosted
- 75g (3oz) light soft brown sugar
- 100ml Tesco Finest Crème de Cassis
- 75cl bottle Tesco Finest Bisol prosecco
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Tip the cranberries into a small saucepan along with the sugar and 1 tbsp of the Crème de Cassis. Heat gently for about 5 mins until the berries burst and turn sticky, then place in a small bowl and allow to cool completely. You can make this in advance and keep chilled for up to 3 days.
- Use a small spoon to divide the berry mixture among 6 chilled champagne flutes. Top each with the remaining Crème de Cassis and then slowly pour over the Prosecco. Stir gently with a long cocktail spoon before serving.
See more Christmas Cocktail recipes