Easy devils on horseback recipe
Devils on horseback are quite often served at Christmas but there's no reason to limit yourself to the holiday season. They are so easy to prepare, any day can be an occasion if these bacon-wrapped goodies are on offer. See method
- 18 soft prunes, stoned
- 18 rashers of Tesco Finest smoked streaky bacon
- 10ml (2tsp) vegetable oil
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C.
- Cut the bacon rashers in half and then wrap the bacon around each prune and secure with a cocktail stick and brush with a little oil.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the bacon is golden brown and cooked.
- Serve immediately while still hot.
See more Bacon recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.