1. Peel and finely chop the garlic along with the celery or fennel. Halve and finely chop the courgette.
2. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
3. Put a large frying pan over a medium heat, then add 1 tbsp of olive oil, along with the garlic, celery and courgette. Fry for 5 mins until softened. Add the tomatoes and season with sea salt and black pepper.
4. After a couple of mins add the mussels, pop a lid on and cook for 5 mins. Meanwhile, squeeze ½ a lemon over the rocket, add ½ tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil and season to taste with sea salt and pepper. Cut the remaining lemon half into wedges.
5. Remove the mussels from the heat. Drain the cooked pasta and toss it all together. Serve with the rocket salad and lemon wedges for squeezing over.
Easy swap: To make this veggie, swap out the mussels for a jar of artichoke antipasti, drained of oil.
See more Jamie Oliver recipes