If you're planning a cosy night in, then serving up this super-easy dish of tender salmon wrapped in smokey pancetta, on a bed of sundried tomatoes and lentils, will not disappoint.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. To prepare the lentils, melt the butter in a pan over a low heat. Add the celery, carrot and leek, then cook, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Add the sundried tomatoes, lentils and stock, and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook gently for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the lentils are tender. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, wrap 2 pancetta rashers around each salmon fillet and put on a baking sheet lined with nonstick baking paper. Roast for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the green beans in a pan of boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
- To assemble, spoon the lentils onto 2 plates and top with the green beans, salmon and a scattering of hazelnuts.
See more Salmon recipes