This nutty-based, vegan-friendly and gluten-free vegetable tart, topped with a fragrant pesto, is sure to be a Sunday lunch crowd pleaser.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Put the sweet potato, tomatoes, onion, vinegar and oil in a roasting tin, season, toss then roast for 30-35 mins.
- Reduce the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C. Roast the pumpkin seeds, almonds and cashews in a baking tray for 6-8 mins, until they go a shade darker. Blitz in a food processor with the remaining base ingredients and a little salt until a sticky dough forms.
- Shape the dough into a rough log. Place between two sheets of nonstick baking paper and roll out to a thin 36cm x 25cm rectangle. Even out the edges with your fingers. Remove the top layer of paper and slide the tart and bottom layer of paper onto a tray. Bake in the oven for 15-20 mins, until golden. Remove and leave to cool.
- To make the pesto, blitz the basil, nuts, garlic and ½ tsp salt in a food processor. Add the oil gradually, whizzing until combined. Dollop the pesto over the tart base, leaving an edge.
- Top with the veg and scatter over some basil. Serve at room temperature.