From quick chicken burgers to cheesy mushroom pasta; try five easy kids' lunches all for less than £15*. We've done the hard work for you and prepared a shopping list at the bottom of the page. You can either shop online, choose Click+Collect or screenshot the list before you head in-store
50g plain flour 3 eggs 150ml skimmed milk 3 tsp vegetable oil 150g sliced mushrooms 30g grated lighter mature Cheddar handful wild rocket
1. Whisk the flour, 1 egg and milk together until smooth.
2. Heat 1 tsp oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Crack the eggs on one side and add the mushrooms on the other and fry for 3-4 mins, stirring the mushrooms occasionally, until both are cooked.
3. Meanwhile, add a drizzle of the remaining oil to a separate large nonstick frying pan and pour in half the pancake mixture. Swirl the pan to evenly coat and cook for 2 mins until the batter has set, then flip and cook for a further 2 mins. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining batter.
4. Fill the pancakes with the grated cheese and mushrooms and top with the egg. Serve with the rocket on the side.
2 tsp vegetable oil 2 eggs, lightly beaten ½ red onion, finely chopped ½ carrot, finely chopped 1 celery stick, finely chopped 50g sliced mushrooms 250g pack microwave long-grain rice 2 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
1. Heat 1 tsp oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the egg, allow to settle for 1 min until almost set, then stir to break up and tip onto a plate.
2. Add the remaining oil to the pan, add the vegetables and fry for 4-5 mins until softened.
3. Add the rice, soy sauce and 50ml water to the pan and cook for a further 3 mins until piping hot. Stir through the egg and serve immediately.
100g spaghetti10g buttery spread 10g plain flour 250ml skimmed milk 50g lighter mature Cheddar, grated 1 tsp vegetable oil 100g sliced mushrooms ½ Little Gem lettuce, finely sliced
1. Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions. Drain and return to the pan.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add the flour and cook for 1 min until it resembles a sandy consistency. Gradually whisk in the milk and cook for 5 mins, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Remove from the heat and stir through the Cheddar. Season with black pepper.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add the mushrooms and fry for 3 mins until golden.
4. Add the cheese sauce and mushrooms to the pasta, stir to coat, then divide between 2 plates. Serve with the lettuce.
2 chicken breast fillets 1 tsp vegetable oil 2 ciabatta rolls, sliced in half 2 tbsp light mayonnaise 1 little gem lettuce, finely shredded 1 vine tomato, thinly sliced ½ red onion, thinly sliced
1. Preheat the grill to high. Place the chicken between 2 double layered sheets of clingfilm and bash with a rolling pin to flatten to roughly 1cm thick. Put the chicken on a baking tray, drizzle with the oil, season generously with black pepper and place directly under the grill for 6-8 mins until lightly charred and cooked through.
2. Spread the mayonnaise over the ciabatta and layer up with the lettuce, chicken, tomato and red onion. Serve with any remaining salad on the side.
1 red onion, roughly chopped1½ carrots, roughly chopped1 stick celery, roughly chopped400g tin chopped tomatoes1 low-salt vegetable stock cube, made up to 500ml1 ciabatta roll, toasted and cut into stripshandful wild rocket
1. Add the onion, carrot, celery, tinned tomatoes and stock to a saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins until the vegetables have softened. Blend with a stick blender until smooth.
2. Divide the soup between 2 bowls, top with rocket and serve with the ciabatta toast dippers.
2 Tesco red onions2 Tesco carrots 1 bunch Nightingale Farms celery 1 pack Tesco wild rocket 1 pack Little Gem lettuce 1 Tesco salad tomato 1 pack Tesco mushrooms 1 pack Tesco British chicken breast fillets 1 tub Tesco buttery spread 1 pint Tesco skimmed milk 1 pack Creamfields lighter mature Cheddar 1 carton Tesco medium free range eggs1 400g tin Tesco chopped tomatoes 1 jar Tesco light mayonnaise 1 pack Tesco ciabatta rolls 500g pack Tesco spaghetti 250g pack Tesco microwave long-grain rice 1 bottle Tesco reduced-salt soy sauce
From the storecupboard 1 low-salt vegetable stock cube Vegetable oilPlain flour
*Based on two children. Total cost is based on online prices at the time of publishing and is subject to change. Dependent on product availability, total basket price online may change due to substitutions.
You should receive an email shortly.