Vanilla and raspberry chia pudding
Kick start your morning with a brekkie pot bursting full of goodness. With chia seeds, creamy yogurt and a layer of raspberries, this healthy breakfast tastes so good, you’ll be fooled into thinking you’re eating a devilish dessert.
- Mix together the almond milk, 60ml (2fl oz) yogurt and the honey. Cut the vanilla pod in half, scrape out the seeds and add them to the mixture. Stir in the chia seeds.
- Divide the mixture in half. Mash the raspberries (reserving 8) with a fork until they are a purée. Set 100g (3 1/2oz) to one side and stir the rest through one half of the mixture.
- Chill both mixtures in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Pour the raspberry mixture into 4 jars. Top each with a layer of the remaining mashed raspberries. Spoon the white mixture over the top to give a layered effect.
- Divide the remaining yogurt between each jar. Finish with a couple of raspberries and mint leaves.
See more Healthy recipes
View full recipe details