1. Preheat the air-fryer to 200°C.
2. Cut the sweet potatoes into chips no smaller than 1cm thick.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the cornflour, onion and garlic granules, paprika and plenty of salt and black pepper. Add the sweet potato and toss until well coated.
4. Tip out any excess cornflour before pouring over the oil, ensuring all the chips are coated.
5. Add the sweet potato fries to the air-fryer in an even layer. Cook for 25-30 mins, turning the chips over after 20mins.
6. For the dip, stir together all the ingredients and season. Spoon into a small serving dish.
7. When the sweet potato fries are well browned and tender, carefully lift out into a serving bowl. The fries will crisp up further as they cool slightly.
See more Air-fryer recipes