Berry almond vanilla oatmeal crunch recipe
Boost your morning porridge with this easy recipe. Creamy porridge is flavoured with vanilla and cinnamon and topped with almonds and fresh berries for a healthy way to start the day. See method
- 90g porridge oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 150g mixed blueberries and raspberries
- 30g almonds, roughly chopped
- Put 500ml cold water in a small saucepan and bring to a slow boil. Stir in the oats, then the cinnamon and vanilla and bring back to a slow boil. Reduce to a medium-low heat and cook for 8 minutes, stirring often, until soft.
- Remove from the heat and let the pan sit for a few minutes, then divide between 2 bowls. Drizzle each with half the almond milk and maple syrup.
- Top with the blueberries, raspberries and the chopped almonds.
See more Breakfast recipes