Full English traybake recipe
Take the flavours of a Full English breakfast and turn them into a crowd pleasing family dinner. This Full English traybake recipe is filled with sausages, herby potatoes, roast mushrooms and tomatoes and finished with eggs for a one-tray winner. See method
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C. Place the chopped potatoes on a large baking tray. Pour over the melted butter, season well and stir so the potatoes are well coated. Add the sausages to the tray and roast for 20 mins.
- Combine the garlic, thyme, olive oil, tomatoes and mushrooms in a large bowl. Stir to coat and season well.
- After 20 mins, add the tomato and mushroom mix to the baking tray. Roast for 10 more mins.
- Make 4 small spaces in the tray and crack an egg into each gap. Return to the oven for 3-4 mins until the eggs are cooked.
- Sprinkle over chopped parsley and crumbled cheese to serve.
See more Sausage recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.