Oven-roasted pepper and tomato soup recipe
- 2 peppers, deseeded and roughly choppped
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and slightly bashed
- 1tbsp fresh lemon thyme leaves
- 450g cherry tomatoes
- 4tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 750ml vegetable or chicken stock
- crusty bread
- cheese, to serve
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C.
- Place all the ingredients, except the lemon thyme into an oven tray, drizzle over the olive oil, season with some black pepper and sea salt, give it all a good mix the easiest way is to get your hands involved.
- Now place in the oven for 8 minutes.
- In the mean time bring to the boil the stock in a large saucepan, once the vegetables are cooked add them all into the stock along with the lemon tyme, using a hand blender blitz until you have a smooth soup. Pass this through a fine sieve season to taste and serve with warm crusty bread and some good cheese.
See more Tomato soup recipes