Bursting with spring flavours, this medley of vibrant veggies includes charred sweetcorn, tender broccoli, crisp lettuce and creamy feta. A refreshing and zesty yogurt dressing takes this nutritious salad platter to the next level, making it the perfect dish to celebrate the season.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Brush the sweetcorn cobs with ½ tbsp olive oil and season well. Cook under the grill for 6 mins, turning occasionally until lightly charred. Remove from the grill, leave to cool a little, then carefully slice the kernels from the cob with a sharp knife. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, lightly steam the broccoli for 4 mins, or until just tender. Leave to cool slightly, then roughly chop.
- To make the dressing, put the garlic, yogurt, lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp water and a little seasoning, then whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Brush the pitta breads on both sides with the remaining oil. Cut into triangles and toast in a hot griddle pan (or under the grill) for 1-2 mins on each side, until char marks appear.
- To assemble, arrange the lettuce, feta, sweetcorn and pitta on a serving platter. Drizzle over the dressing, then top with the cress and a dusting of paprika.
See more Salad recipes