Pesto salmon parcels with green veg
This simple pesto salmon recipe is the ultimate hassle-free meal. A green veg medley of courgettes, peas and green beans is wrapped in parchment with salmon fillets and fresh pesto and all roasted together for a vibrant summer dinner.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200'C, fan 180'C. Put the green beans and peas in a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 3 mins, then drain.
- Cut 4 rectangles (30 x 40cm) of nonstick baking paper. Divide the courgettes, green beans and peas between each paper, season and drizzle with olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice. Top with a salmon fillet and spread each piece of salmon evenly with pesto. [Video:How to cook salmon en papillote,Text:How to cook salmon en papillote]
- Loosely fold each paper into a parcel and place on a baking tray or in a shallow roasting tin. Roast for 10-15 mins until the salmon is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 10 mins, then drain and return to the pan. Toss with the butter and mint.
- Remove the parcels from the oven and serve with the potatoes and lemon wedges.
See more Salmon recipes
View full recipe details