Potato, red onion and rosemary pizza
Who needs takeaway? This delightful yet simple pizza is a novel, not to mention tasty, new way to enjoy February's freshest crop of potatoes.
- Put the flour in a large bowl with 1 tsp salt. In a separate bowl, mix the yeast with the water and add it into the flour, stirring continuously, until it comes together to form a ball of dough.
- Tip out the dough onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes, or until smooth. Put the dough in a clean bowl and rub with 1 tsp of the oil. Cover with clingfilm and leave to rise for 2 hours, or until doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to high. Meanwhile, put the potatoes in a pan of salted water and bring to the boil. Cook for 10 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- Slice the potatoes into a bowl and toss with the onions and remaining oil.
- Roll out the dough thinly to fit a large baking tray. Dust the tray with flour and top with the dough. Scatter over the cheeses, followed by the veg and rosemary; season. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden.
See more Seasonal recipes
View full recipe details