Stir-fried pork with noodles
Ready in just 20 minutes, this easy pork stir-fry recipe is great for those busy weeknights when you need to get a tasty dinner on the table – fast! Pork fillet is lean and quick to cook but marinating in a sticky ginger sauce before cooking ensures it still has plenty of flavour.
- Mix together the vinegar, soy sauce, cornflour, honey and grated ginger in a large bowl. Add the pork strips and mix until fully coated. Set aside to marinate for a few minutes.
- Add the noodles to a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to soak for 10 mins.
- Put a large wok over a high heat and add the vegetable oil. When it starts to smoke, add the sliced pepper, mangetout and white parts of the spring onions. Stir-fry for 1 min, then add the marinated pork strips, leaving any extra marinade in the bowl. Continue to stir-fry for 3-4 mins.
- Mix 5 tbsp of the noodle soaking water into the remaining marinade to loosen, then pour into the wok. Stir-fry for further 2-3 mins until the pork is cooked through. Add the green parts of the spring onions and remove from the heat.
- Drain the noodles and add to the wok, tossing with the pork and vegetables to combine. Sprinkle over the sliced chilli and toasted sesame seeds to serve.
See more Pork recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.
View full recipe details